Day 1: Post a picture of yourself and 10 facts about you.
This picture was taken a couple of years ago at Chuck E. Cheese. Most pictures that are taken of me, I hate so it was really hard to find one I would put on here.
- I love God with my whole being. I have chosen to live for Him and to follow Him no matter what.
- I am a wife to the most awesome man in the world. I never thought that I could be happy and so fulfilled like I am today after the really sad loss of my first husband.
- I am a mother to 5 children, his-hers-ours. I’m not specifying which is which because I tell them all that I am their mom whether I birthed them or not. I love them and am so proud of each one of them.
- My favorite colors---purple, orange, red, and blue. Of course, orange and blue can’t be together because that would be Florida Gator colors and we can’t have that. ;) Purple and blue, and purple and red can be together, though, especially since those were colors for my weddings. It’s amazing how my colors have progressed through the years. I started with blue as a child and added colors to my most recent, orange. Why I like orange, I don’t know, but I really do.
- Blind as a Bat---that’s me without my glasses. I put them on before I get out of bed and take them off after I lie down and the light is turned off. If they aren’t in the certain spot on my bedside table where they belong I panic and then my wonderful husband has to get out of bed and find them for me. LOL
- My family and I live on a 5-acre mini farm and I absolutely love it! We’ve been here for about a year and a half and have so many plans to make it even better.
- I am a stay at home mother, but I home school my oldest daughter and volunteer in the public school for my middle children, so I’m really not home very much.
- 9 AM and 2 cups of coffee---that’s the time that I become sociable. Before that, don’t expect me to solve any problems, answer any questions or put up with any nonsense. Just ask my kids. LOL
- I love my group of online friends that I chat with pretty much every day!! We’ve been chatting for over 5 years. They are the greatest and I can’t wait until we all get together one day in person and have our spa retreat weekend.
- John and I were married on “Chaos Never Dies Day” (November 9th) and, boy, has that been appropriate for our family. One friend said to me the other day that I am dealing with two family schedules. I had not thought about it before, but she’s right. One weekend we have all the children, the next weekend we don’t and during the week we are doing activities with all the children.