Pages

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Time to Re-focus

I've been meaning to write for the last 9 months and I keep procrastinating. Tonight, I logged into my blog and re-read what I'd written. Oh my, am I embarrassed. I'd totally forgotten about my hopes and expectations for 2010, which I'd posted and my goals for 2010, which I never did post. I am long overdue for a review of the year, since I went through 3 quarters without one. This year has gone by so fast, I really can't figure out where all the time went. I know I haven't accomplished nearly what I wanted this year, but I also know that progress has been made. Really, that is all that I can ask for, isn't it? Anyway, I think the next several posts will be some reflection on those goals, hopes and expectations. That will help me to re-focus my moments so that I can once again start to think about them, finding the purpose and cherishing them all, just like I was trying to do in January.

1 comment:

  1. I'm looking forward to it. :)

    I haven't looked back at my January posts either; perhaps I should.

    ReplyDelete