Pages

Saturday, January 2, 2010

My 2010 Hopes

  • I hope to clean and de-clutter my house more regularly.
  • I hope to serve God more by involving the family in more service projects.
  • I hope to remember that everything I do, I do it for the Lord. I want to be His servant in all things.
  • I hope that the children can learn to make the right decisions even now so their lives can be blessed in the future.
  • I hope that each child can find at least one good friend that they can spend time with and share memories.
  • I hope that John and I can make new friends so we have people to invite over.
  • I hope to develop a more healthy lifestyle for our family-more exercise and better eating.
  • I hope to share my life more often with more people through emails, blogs, phone calls and old-fashioned letter writing.
  • I hope to re-start and maintain my routines so that life can run smoother.
  • I hope to have our home, family and work under God’s direction and guidance so that it is easy to see what we are supposed to do.
AND FINALLY:

Most importantly, I expect and hope that everything we do, say and think pleases God and makes Him proud to have this family as His children.

No comments:

Post a Comment