Pages

Saturday, January 2, 2010

My 2010 Expectations

  • I expect to grow closer to God, by spending more time with Him and witnessing His actions around me.
  • I expect to be a better servant and child of God.
  • I expect to draw closer to my husband and to be even more in love with him by the end of the year.
  • I expect John and I to teach our children to draw closer to God through family devotions and other learning opportunities.
  • I expect our children to draw closer to each other so they can depend on their brothers and sisters and respect each other.
  • I expect each child to mature and to grow and achieve things to the best of their ability, not more than their ability.
  • I expect our home to be a welcoming and open place for anyone who wishes to come into it.
  • I expect some wonderful, exciting, and happy times.
  • I expect celebrations.
  • I expect some sadness, trials and tribulations.
  • I expect to know that God is with me, even when it doesn’t feel evident.
  • I expect love, mercy and blessings from God.
  • I expect great family times.
  • I expect some tough family times, although I hope very limited.
  • I expect days that go smoothly and days that don’t.
  • I expect myself to grow as a person-spiritually and emotionally.
  • I expect of myself to set the example, in all areas of life, for what I expect from my family.
  • I expect myself to work to the best of my ability and to not waste as much time as I have in the past.
  • I expect to find joy, contentment and a love for life every day in at least one small thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment